OUR BUSINESS OFFICE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
(The business office provides the following services during business hours unless specifically stated.)
- Animal Control/Ordinance Enforcement - Follow the link to learn more about the Animal Control/Ordinance Enforcement division and to file an Animal/Ordinance Complaint.
- File A Police Report - Follow the link to file a police report online.
- Fingerprinting - Available on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays from 12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m. There is NO CHARGE for Tooele City residents and a $5 per card fee for residents living outside of the City.
- Missionary/Good Conduct Letter - Bring a copy of the visa requirement letter and drivers license. A records check will be conducted and a letter will be written and notarized. Process may take up to 48 hours.
- Online Reporting - Online reporting is now being offered to citizens of Tooele City. If you would rather file your police report online instead of meeting with an officer, click on the “Make a Report” link under the Quick Links Menu. Read the instructions fully to make sure your case is eligible for online reporting. If you have questions about the online reporting system call Sgt. Potter at 435.882.5907.
- Request An Overtime/Contract Police Officer - Tooele City uses a third party company to manage requests for off-duty officers. Click on the link for more information.
- Request for Records (Police) - Follow the link to learn more and to request records from the Police Department.
- Sex Offender Registration – Walk-ins and appointments can be made by calling 435.882.8900.
- Utah Criminal History Checks- Can be obtained during regular office hours with a $10 fee. Must bring in photo ID and will be required to fill out an application.
- Victim Services - Follow the link to contact our Court Victim Advocate.