ATTENTION ALL TOOELE CITY ONLINE UTILITY PAYMENT CUSTOMERS!
Tooele City is switching our utility online payment/bill pay software. All online customers who are currently paying their utility bill through Xpress Bill Pay must switch their utility account to our new Municipal Online Payments system.
To setup your new account:
- Go to //www.municipalonlinepayments.com/tooeleut.
- In the top, right hand corner select Login/Register.
- On the Login screen select Register.
- Enter in your Email, Password and Name. Phone Number is optional. Select Register when done.
- An email will be sent to your email address to confirm that your address is correct. Check your email to find the “Thanks for registering!” email.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and activate your account. The link returns you to the login page for your online services website.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Click on the link to Add to My Services.
- Click on the link for Utility Billing.
- Click on Add Account. Note: You will be prompted to input your Account Number and Last Payment Amount.
You will also want to disable autopay and remove your account from Xpress Bill Pay (this is to
ensure that you do not receive duplicate statements from both Municipal and Xpress Bill Pay during the transition. To do this, login in to your Xpress Bill Pay account and from the top menu select >>Autopay then select >>Disable (this is a toggle button to turn off autopay). Then from the top menu again select >> Accounts then select >> Remove Account. Logout of Xpress Bill Pay.
All online payment accounts must be switched over to the Municipal system by May 31, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact our Finance Department at 435-843-2150. Thank you!