Upcoming Work – 6/11/15 to 6/18/15
200 North to 1280 North: Reconstruction
- Construction crews are excavating the existing roadway and looping utility conflicts from 1280 North to 200 North through the end of this week. Storm drain placement is currently underway near 1280 North and will continue heading south to 200 North. Once the storm drain is placed, crews will begin reconstructing the road, driveways and curb and gutter. The following restrictions will be in place:
- As excavation and storm drain placement takes place, drivers should expect restrictions on turning movements and the potential for heavy delays. Please use alternate routes if possible and remember that many businesses have back or side street access.
- Left turns are prohibited at 1280 North and 1000 North. Do not attempt to make left turns at these intersections.
- Northbound and southbound traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction and moved to the west side of the roadway from 1400 North through 200 North.
- Pine Canyon Road will be closed from Copper Canyon Drive/Broadway Avenue to the UEC Movie Theater through the month of June.
- Placement of driveway approaches may begin as early as June 19. This work will begin at 1280 North and proceed south. Driveway access may be restricted, if a property has more than one access, or reduced in size, if a property has only one access, when this work is taking place.
- Pedestrian detours may be in place as needed. Please follow the posted detour route and do not enter the work zone.