Cross Street Restrictions
- The following roads will have intermittent closures to accommodate paving operations through 6/10.
- Settlement Canyon
- Memory Lane
- Canyon Road
- Skyline Drive
- 100 South
- 200 South
- 400 South
- 520 South
- 700 South
Final Layer of Asphalt 900 South to Vine Street
- Crews will complete the final layer of paving on 6/10.
Driveways and Landscaping
- All remaining concrete work will be poured in the next week. Please remember to avoid driving on curing concrete.
- Landscaping work will take place on the east and west side of SR-36 from 900 South to 2000 North through mid-June. Please note that the trees planted by our crews are unable to be moved once they have been planted.
- If you have a concern or question regarding this work please contact our Public Involvement Team (see contact information below); the onsite crews are unable to address concerns in the field.
- Crews will pour the concrete medians for the left turn pockets at each signalized intersection and also from Vine Street to Utah Avenue from 6/13 to 6/24. This work will require single lane closures.
Do Not Drive on Newly Laid Sod
Please do not drive on the newly laid sod. The sod is very wet and any pressure will damage it. Many park strip areas have been damaged over the last few days. Pay special attention when entering and exiting driveways that your tires remain on the roadway.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns about the project, please contact UDOT. They are available 24 hours a day and are happy to assist you. You can reach them by phone, text, email or Twitter (see below).
UDOT’s Public Involvement Team Contact Information: