File A Police Report
If this is an emergency please call 911
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report at no cost. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Tooele City limits.
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on a Freeway or other area outside Tooele City limits
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be promptly reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime
Using the Tooele City Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
- Property Damage
- Telephone Harassment
- Lost Property
- Some Accidents
- Supplemental Information
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “Select Incident” to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call dispatch (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 435.882.5600 Option #1) to file your report.
If you are having problems completing your online report and need technical support please call 435.882.5907.
Start My Report