Miss Tooele City Program
90 North Main Street
Tooele, UT 84074
2020 Miss Tooele City Royalty
Miss Tooele City Ella Rose Leonelli
Co-Attendants Suni Norman and Eden Legge
Miss Tooele City Program
The Miss Tooele City Program was established in 2012 as part of Tooele City’s 4th of July celebration.
The Miss Tooele City Royalty is selected during a community production where contestants are showcased and demonstrate their ability to serve as Miss Tooele City by competing in a variety of areas including: patriotism, on-stage communications, talent, and evening wear. There is no swimsuit or fitness competition. Prior to the Pageant, each contestant personally interviews with our panel of judges and is given an opportunity to discuss her abilities and qualifications. A responsibility score is also awarded prior to the competition based on the contestant’s ability to meet deadlines and fulfill pre-pageant requirements.
The program celebrates American values, patriotism, service, and the spirit of Tooele City. The program seeks to recognize and engage bright, positive, energetic, entertaining, and civic-minded young women who are role models to the young people of our community and who represent the heart and spirit of Tooele City. The Miss Tooele City program helps to promote and to provide education to young women in the community about civic responsibility, patriotism, leadership, volunteerism, and community pride. Scholarships are provided to encourage education of our future leaders.
We believe that each and every young woman in our community possesses her own unique beauty. We are looking for an ambassador, a young woman who:
- Is mature, responsible, dependable, and able to meet a demanding schedule during our 4th of July celebration and festivities;
- Exhibits patriotism, community pride, energy, excitement, and love for the people of Tooele City;
- Is positive, professional, fun, outgoing, approachable, has charm, is poised, and able to put a smile on other’s faces;
- Is able to meet the public and comfortable mingling with others in our diverse community;
- Is able to speak extemporaneously;
- Is an intelligent person who understands patriotism, community, and civic responsibility;
- A young woman who is proud of Tooele City and eager to promote her community as a great place to work, play, and live;
- Is cooperative and will work with the Pageant and Tooele City for the good of the program even if she has personal obstacles; and
- Is a good role model and an inspiration to youth in our community.