Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
This course focuses on intermediate word processing skills like formatting longer documents, using clipart, using templates and styles, creating and editing tables and creating mail merges.
(This course is not for MS Word beginners. Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to succeed in this course. Need more experience first? Ask us about other free computer classes available @ your Library.)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.
Baby Bookworms is a parent-child lap sit program using the 7 days 7 ways principles from Very Ready to Read.
Designed for babies from birth to 24 months. This program is repeated 2 times and begins when full or at 11:00 and 11:30.
Children 2 and older can enjoy programs for their age groups - Wiggle Worms and Story Time. Look for these in our calendar!
Do you love digital worlds and video games? Then you’ll love Gamer’s Group where you can PLAY OR CREATE! Every Friday, you can learn how to program computers, play games like Minecraft or Roblox – the choice is yours. Basically you can have tech fun in your own space… all while gaining tech skills for your future.
Coding and gaming is all self-paced, so just attend on the weeks you can. Registration is not required. A computer is provided during club time. And you can bring your own laptop if you’d like.
Open to ages 10 – 18.
• These FREE, high-quality workshops provide up-to-date job-search techniques to prepare you to compete in the job market.
• The Interviewing Skills Workshop teaches you how to strategize ways to confidently complete an interview.
• Please call Craig at 435.841.7684 to register or for more information.