The following offices will be filled at the regular General Election to be held in the County of Tooele on Tuesday, November 8, 2022:
• Utah Senate
• Utah House of Representative
• State School Board of Education
• Local School Board Districts 5,6 & 7
• Utah Supreme Court Justice
• Tooele County Council Districts 2&5
• Tooele County Attorney
• Tooele County Clerk
• Tooele County Auditor
• Tooele County Sheriff
The following Declaration of Candidacy filing periods are as follows:
For qualified political party candidates and local Board of Education candidates:
• Begins Monday, March 7, 2022, and ends at 5pm on Friday, March 11, 2022.
For Justices and Judges of a Court of Record:
• Begins Friday, July 1, 2022, and ends at 5pm on Friday, July 15, 2022.
The Declaration of Intent to Gather Signatures period for qualified political party candidates:
• Begins Monday, January 3, 2022, and ends at 5pm on Friday, March 11, 2022.
Qualified political party candidates must submit nomination petition signatures no later than 14 days before the day on which the qualified political party holds its convention to select candidates for the elective office.
Additional information may be obtained by visiting tooeleco.org/elections or by visiting the County Clerk’s office at 47 S. Main St, Tooele UT 84074 or by phone at 435-843-3140.