The July 2020 issue of our newsletter, Ninety North Main, is now available.
We are still in the Covid-19 low-risk (yellow) phase as outlined by Governor Herbert and the State of Utah. City Hall is open to the public and most of our facilities are open or re-opening. You can find more information about City services and operations here.
Highlights in this month’s issue:
- Mayor Winn’s Message (Page 1)
- $250 Reward (Page 2)
- Express Library Services Available (Page 2)
- What NOT to Flush Down the Toilet (Page 2)
- Message from Tooele City Police Chief Ron Kirby (Page 3)
- Summer Swimming Licenses (Page 3)
- 4th of July Activities – All Week Long! (Page 4)