If you are an active registered voter, then you will automatically receive a ballot in the mail. Click this link to check if you are an active registered voter.
County clerks will start mailing out ballots beginning October 18, 2022. The last day to request a mail ballot is 5 p.m. November 1, 2022.
Voter registration must be received by the county clerk before 5:00 pm on Friday, October 28, 2022. However, voters may register to vote at an early voting location or at a polling location on election Day. Please bring at least two forms of identification to the polling location. Click on the links below for more information:
Active registered voters will receive a ballot in the mail about three weeks before the election. There are several ways to return your ballot:
- By Dropbox – View Locations here
- By Mail – Have it postmarked no later than November 7, 2022. However, we encourage you to use our convenient drop boxes to save the cost of a stamp!
- Election Day – General Election – November 8, 2022
- Vote Centers – Deseret Peak Complex & Tooele County Admin Building (basement) 7am – 8pm on Election Day
- Early Vote – Early Voting will be held October 27th, 28th and November 3rd, 4th from 12pm – 4:30pm., in the Tooele County Clerk’s Office which is located at 47 S. Main St. #318, Tooele UT 84074
Find information about the November 8, 2022 General Municipal Election (Voting Information, How to Register, Candidate Information and more) on the Tooele County Clerk’s website, //tooeleco.org/elections/ or at vote.utah.gov.