SMART START FOR BUSINESS BEGINNERS
Just Starting up a business, or thinking about it?
Starting your own business can be an exciting adventure, but knowing where to start and what to do can seem a bit overwhelming. If you’ve recently started a business or are thinking about starting one, but don’t know the steps to take or where to begin – this FREE training is for you!
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 | 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Tooele City Hall | 90 N Main St, Tooele UT | Room: Council Chambers
This event is free to the public, but space is limited. Reserve your seat now!
435-248-1893 or RSVP Online
In this FREE, 2 hour short course from the Tooele Valley SBDC, you will learn:
- Steps for business entry and getting started
- The basics of business planning
- When you need to write a business plan (and when you don’t)
- The different types of business organizations
- How to register your business as a legal entity
- Regulatory requirements
- The 4 critical elements you need to have in place for your business to succeed
- Sources of business financing
- Business assistance resources and where to get free help
- Much much more