Tooele City Election Information
Tooele City will hold a Primary Election on Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
The terms of Tooele City Council Members Steve Pruden, Dave McCall, and Brad Pratt will end December of 2019. This means that Tooele City will have an election this year for 3 City Council positions.
• There are 8 candidates running for Tooele City Council:
o Wayne Anderton
o Justin G. Brady
o Jeff Saunders
o Dave McCall
o Ed Hansen
o Jon Gossett
o Tony F. Graf
o Ryan Peacock
• The Primary Election will be on August 13, 2019 which will decrease the candidates to 6.
• The General Election to choose the 3 Council members will be on November 5, 2019.
• You can go to https://vote.utah.gov/ to learn about the candidates. You will need to enter your home address. You can also find additional information about this year’s election by visiting the Tooele County Clerk’s website or by calling the Tooele City Recorder’s Office at 435.843.2113.
• Watch for upcoming meet the candidates events and learn more about each candidate, their qualifications, and why they want to serve as a Tooele City Council Member.
• Not registered to vote? Go to http://www.co.tooele.ut.us/clerk/voter.htm for information on how to register to vote – but you must do it soon!
We appreciate the many, many years of service by Council Members Pruden, McCall, and Pratt!!!
To Early Vote you will be required to turn the ballot that you received in the mail over to the election worker. You will then receive a paper ballot, like the one you received in the mail, to vote. There will be a ballot marking device for disabled voters or voters who have trouble reading, writing, etc.
Tooele County Bldg. – Clerk’s Office
47 So. Main, Room #318 – Tooele, UT
Tuesday, July 30 through Friday, August 2nd and
Tuesday, August 6th through Thursday, August 8th
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, August 9th – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Voters who register after July 29th are not eligible to Early Vote.
Voter Identification is required for Early Voting.
If you have moved to Tooele County or within Tooele County, Please Register to Vote in your new Precinct!!
Questions: Please contact Marilyn K. Gillette, Tooele County Clerk
435-843-3148 or email@example.com
You may also visit Vote.Utah.Gov for candidate and voting information.