The Plein Air Art Contest has been modified this year, but we are excited to still hold this event!
Guidelines for Participants
In lieu of restrictions resulting from covid-19 the annual Plein air competition has changed. The Tooele City Arts Council is teaming up with The Tooele County Art Guild for a plein air day. We, the Tooele City Arts Council, are inviting all artists, of all ages, and all skill levels to come participate in a day of making art. Here are the guidelines for the day:
- Artists will meet at the Coulter House, 175 UT-138 in Stansbury Park, July 11th at 8:00 am.
- Each artist must bring their own supplies.
- There will NOT be an entry fee
- Artist will set up on location and be finished painting by 12:00 pm
- Artist will enter their information for a drawing. There will be three $50 visa gift cards given out.
- There will be two pieces chosen by judges to receive a $75 visa card.
- All artwork will be displayed digitally on social media sites for the public to see.