Hold pick up service is ON this week. June 1 and 2 between 12:00 and 5:00 pm. (Please read entire post below)
To help pick-up run smoothly for everyone, please do the following :
- Place hold requests using ONE card per family at https://tooele.ent.sirsi.net/
- Place hold requests before 7:00 am on Monday, June 1.
- Have your card number handy at pick up.
- Please be patient and stay in your car.
- Pick up will be done in the angled parking spaces on the North side of the building. Enter from 100 West and exit onto 150 West.
- At arrival, park in numbered spot and call 435-882-2182.
- Pick up ends promptly at 5:00 pm.
- Do not pick up if you or someone in your household is sick. (Call the library to discuss alternate pick up arrangements.)
- Item returns will be accepted in the book drop on pick up days. We will not handle them until later in the week. So don’t worry if you see them on your account for a couple of days. (All due dates extended until a future reopening date.)
We miss you! Many thanks for your help making this service possible each week.