It’s back! (with one change – listed below!)
Tooele City Library will have a hold pick up service for two days between 12:00 and 5:00 pm on April 20 and 21. (Please read entire post below)
To help pick-up run smoothly for everyone, please do the following :
- Place hold requests using ONE card per family at https://tooele.ent.sirsi.net/
- Place hold requests before 7:00 am on Monday, April 20.
- Have your card number handy at pick up.
- Please be patient and stay in your car.
- Pick up will be done in the angled parking spaces on the North side of the building. Enter from 100 West and exit onto 150 West.
- At arrival, park in numbered spot and call 435-882-2182.
- Pick up ends promptly at 5:00 pm. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Do not pick up if you or someone in your household is sick. (Call the library to discuss alternate pick up arrangements.)
- CHANGE: Item returns WILL be accepted in the book drop. We will not handle them until later in the week. So don’t worry if you see them on your account for a couple of days. (All due dates are extended until the library reopens.)