Welcome to ENRICH … free computer courses from your Library!
PowerPoint is the most widely used presentation tool in the world. This course is a comprehensive overview which teaches you how to create presentations including video, charts, animations, and more. You’ll learn to save presentations and collaborate via OneDrive.
Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to take this class.
Need more experience? Ask us about other free classes available!
Call the Library to claim your spot. (435) 882-2182
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!