Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
Want to use a computer to compose letters or stories? Microsoft Word is a popular tool for these tasks. In this course, you will learn valuable word processing skills like how to: create save, find, and edit documents; insert, delete, and format text.
(Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to succeed in this course. Need more experience first? Ask us about other free computer classes available @ your Library.)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.