If you are 50 or over, you may save on your car insurance by taking the AARP Safe Driving Class!
The class begins at 9:00 a.m. Lunch is included (provided by Mountain West Healthy Circle). The class will conclude at 2:15 p.m.
Mountain West Medical Center is located at 2055 N. Main St.,Tooele.
The cost is $20.00 for non-members (a discount of $5.00 for members). All participants must sign up prior to class date.
For more information and to sign up call: 435-843-3690.
Cars have changed—so have traffic rules, driving conditions, and the roads we drive on every day. Attend the AARP Smart Driver class to brush up on your driving skills to stay safe (www.aarp.org)!
• These FREE, high-quality workshops provide up-to-date job-search techniques to prepare you to compete in the job market.
• The Interviewing Skills Workshop teaches you how to strategize ways to confidently complete an interview.
• Please call Craig at 435.841.7684 to register or for more information.
Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
Learn Microsoft Excel basics. Excel is a spreadsheet program that helps you manage numbers. It is frequently used in today’s workplace. Once you begin to understand the basics, you will find it is an easy, helpful and fun application to use.
(Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to succeed in this course. Need more experience first? Ask us about other free computer classes available @ your Library.)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.
Guiding Good Choices™ is a series of workshops (5 two-hour sessions) for families with children 9-17 years old.
The fun, interactive sessions help to improve family communication and bonding. Practical methods are learned to reduce arguing and help avoid problem behaviors. The result is a more communicative and compassionate home where all family members are involved.
Learn how to knock it out of the park with your kids! The Home Run Dads course teaches relationship, parenting, and job readiness skills around a baseball theme, where fathers are the coaches, and kids are the players.
Food provided at each session.
Registration is required at HealthyRelationshipsUtah.org.