Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
Are you one of the millions of Facebook users thinking, “I’m on Facebook, now what?” In this free course, you will learn how to: customize your profile, create life event posts, work with photo albums, chat with friends, and use Facebook groups.
To take this course, you’ll need a Facebook account and know how to post – or have taken our first course called “Introduction to Facebook”.
This course covers Facebook as found on desktop and laptop PC’s – not mobile devices.
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.
Guiding Good Choices™ is a series of workshops (5 two-hour sessions) for families with children 9-17 years old.
The fun, interactive sessions help to improve family communication and bonding. Practical methods are learned to reduce arguing and help avoid problem behaviors. The result is a more communicative and compassionate home where all family members are involved.