Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
Are you one of the millions of Facebook users thinking, “I’m on Facebook, now what?” In this free course, you will learn how to: customize your profile, create life event posts, work with photo albums, chat with friends, and use Facebook groups.
To take this course, you’ll need a Facebook account and know how to post – or have taken our first course called “Introduction to Facebook”.
This course covers Facebook as found on desktop and laptop PC’s – not mobile devices.
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.
• These FREE, high-quality workshops provide up-to-date job-search techniques to prepare you to compete in the job market.
• The Interviewing Skills Workshop teaches you how to strategize ways to confidently complete an interview.
• Please call 435.833.7322 to register or for more information.
Planning Commission Meetings are generally held the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at Tooele City Hall, 90 North Main Street, Tooele, Utah at 7:00 p.m. and are open to the public. CLICK HERE for Planning Commission Agendas.
To have items put on the agenda, please call the City Planning & Zoning Administrator at 435.843.2167.
Baby Bookworms is a parent-child lap sit program using the 7 days 7 ways principles from Very Ready to Read.
Designed for babies from birth to 24 months. This program is repeated 2 times and begins when full or at 11:00 and 11:30.
Children 2 and older can enjoy programs for their age groups - Wiggle Worms and Story Time. Look for these in our calendar!