Join the Tooele City Arts Council for the 2017 Home Decor Craft Workshop on Friday, May 12, 2017 at the Dow James Building. For ages 14 years and older.
Click here to Pre-register online
Please pre-register online by Wednesday, May 3rd at 5:00 p.m. You can also pre-register in person at Tooele City Hall, 90 North Main Street, Tooele.
Examples of the projects will be on display at Tooele City Hall. Note that projects will vary from the samples.
If you have any questions, please contact the Tooele City Arts Council at 435.843.2141 or at email@example.com.
Guiding Good Choices™ is a series of workshops (5 two-hour sessions) for families with children 9-17 years old.
The fun, interactive sessions help to improve family communication and bonding. Practical methods are learned to reduce arguing and help avoid problem behaviors. The result is a more communicative and compassionate home where all family members are involved.
TATC Custom Fit Leadership Training for Supervisors and Managers is a series of courses designed to provide current and future leaders with specific tools and skills required to be highly effective in motivating and working with their people. This series is geared to recently promoted supervisors as well as seasoned leaders.
Your company may qualify to receive 50% off registration costs. Contact Ryen Salazar at 435.248.1892 or firstname.lastname@example.org at the Business Resource Center today!
- These FREE, high-quality workshops provide up-to-date job-search techniques to prepare you to compete in the job market.
- Learn how to develop an effective resume that will get you an interview.
- Please call 435.833.7322 to register or for more information.
Farmhouse Window Decor Class
This class will teach…
- How to make burlap flowers
- How to paint using the vaseline distress technique
Space is limited!
The price includes all of the supplies to make the burlap flower wreath and the chicken wire window frame.
The class will be held at Tooele City Hall located at 90 North Main Street, Tooele (Room 101).
Cost is $25.00 per person.
Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
Learn Microsoft Excel basics. Excel is a spreadsheet program that helps you manage numbers. It is frequently used in today’s workplace. Once you begin to understand the basics, you will find it is an easy, helpful and fun application to use.
(Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to succeed in this course. Need more experience first? Ask us about other free computer classes available @ your Library.)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.