Calling all aspiring artists and designers! Get creative for National Book Month!
Design original artwork on a bookmark encouraging others to “Get Lost in a Book”. Your design could be selected for print in a new series of bookmarks distributed at the library!
Don’t delay! The contest entry window is: October 1 – 31, 2018. (An entry template and complete contest rules available at your library after October 1.)
Winners will be selected from 3 age groups: 0-11 years, 12-18 years, and 19+ years old.
This course will teach you how to create your email address, send and receive email messages, send pictures, avoid spam, and more. No experience is necessary for you to take this relaxed, fun class.
(This course is based on Gmail, but the concepts are the same no matter what provider you use.)
Welcome to ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Hispanos Unidos de Tooele y Tooele City Library organizan “Conoce la Biblioteca” totalmente en español, el próximo Lunes 22 de Octubre de 6pm a 7pm.
Esta actividad tiene como objetivo incentivar y promocionar el uso de los libros y de la biblioteca como medio de ocio y disfrute, implicando en la misma a los niños, sus padres, abuelos, maestros y a la comunidad hispana residente de Tooele.
La biblioteca de Tooele tiene diferentes actividades para niños y adultos, los que han disfrutado de los libros, especialmente de cuentos y de la diversos eventos realizados semanalmente en la biblioteca. Todos son bienvenidos!
• These FREE, high-quality workshops provide up-to-date job-search techniques to prepare you to compete in the job market.
• The Interviewing Skills Workshop teaches you how to strategize ways to confidently complete an interview.
• Please call Craig at 435.841.7684 to register or for more information.
Guiding Good Choices™ is a series of workshops (5 two-hour sessions) for families with children 9-17 years old.
The fun, interactive sessions help to improve family communication and bonding. Practical methods are learned to reduce arguing and help avoid problem behaviors. The result is a more communicative and compassionate home where all family members are involved.