Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
This course focuses on intermediate word processing skills like formatting longer documents, using clipart, using templates and styles, creating and editing tables and creating mail merges.
(This course is not for MS Word beginners. Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to succeed in this course. Need more experience first? Ask us about other free computer classes available @ your Library.)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required.