Welcome to free ENRICH computer courses from the Library!
This course explores intermediate-level tools in Excel that can help you create, process, analyze, and calculate complex business data. Topics include graphics, Smart Art, formatting (presentation & printing), relative cell references, popular formulas, Pivot tables, macros & more.
(This course is not for Excel beginners. Prior experience with computers and an understanding of the Windows operating system is necessary to take this class. Need more experience? Ask us about other free classes available @ your Library!)
- Enrich classes are specifically designed for adult learners.
- You’ll receive a free workbook in each class.
- A computer is provided during class.
- Pre-registration is required at the library.
- All courses are free of charge.
- Instructors & small classes = Success!
Registration is required. Contact the library at (435) 882-2182 to register.